Join the Exchange
We’re so glad you want to join the Onion River Exchange. Signing up is easy, but there are several steps, so make sure to complete all of them!
1. Submit a Member Agreement and Registration Form with a Member Contribution.
If you’re representing an organization or business, use this form:
In order to meet the costs of our staff, software, and events, we ask for an annual donation of $25 per individual or $40 per household/family. We also appreciate your contribution of time to help us with outreach, fundraising, office assistance – a great way to earn time from ORE.
Second: Sign Up Online
- Enter your information in this form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Create new account”.
- Complete your member profile on the next page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Save”
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder AND add that email address to your contacts.
- Click on the link provided in the email to confirm your email address.
- Wait for the Coordinator to activate your membership and you may begin exchanging!