We’re so glad you want to join the Onion River Exchange timebank. Follow the below guide and you’ll be signed up right quick!
Please first: Sign Up Online
- Go to the Onion River Exchange online timebank.
- Click on “Join”to create your account in the timebank software.
- Enter your email address, first and last name and your password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Save”
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder AND add that email address to your contacts.
- Click on the link provided in the email to confirm your email address.
- Login and complete your profile and upload your picture.
Submit a Member agreement form
This form is available by contacting the ORE coordinator, picking one up at the Onion River Exchange Office, or downloading it here: ORE Member Agreement Form If you’re representing an organization or business, use this form: ORE Organizational Enrollment Form.
Please fill out and submit these forms to ORE, 46 Barre St., Montpelier, VT 05602
Pay your annual timebank membership fee
In order to meet the costs of of managing the timebank and tool library, we ask for an annual fee.
- $25 per individual (each individual has a separate account)
- $40 per household (A household family or group of people living in the same house or apartment. Each member of the household needs to create their own account in the timebank software.)
- $100 per organization
If the fee is a stumbling block for your, please contact us. Contributions of time to support the timebank with outreach, fundraising, office assistance can be be used for the annual contribution. Right now we especially looking for timebank members to take on office tasks.
ORE Member Handbook
Learn about the ORE Timebank and Tool Library, our policies, guidelines for making exchanges of services, the history and structure of ORE, etc. Download and read the ORE Member Handbook.
Come to a timebank orientations. See the ORE calendar for the next orientations, or check in with the ORE office.
Using the ORE Timebank
After you have paid your annual dues, you have participated in an orientation, and the coordinators have completed the background checks, we will activate your membership and you may begin exchanging! The Member Guide – ORE Timebank Software will help you to get started.